Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favs 4

I survived my first week back at work!!  Here are some things that helped me make it though :)

Fav #1
Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee.  It's here!! It's here!  Pumpkin Spice has limited availability, so when my husband saw that it was available on the Keurig website, he knew to pull the trigger right away (one of the MANY reasons I love him).  Like my fall soaps, I find myself trying to 'save it' for fall (why do I do that?!), but I've had a few cups and they were DIVINE. 
 
 
Fav #2
Since I'm a weirdo who feels like I have to save my pumpkin stuff for fall, I've also been savoring the last of the Island Coconut coffee.  Island Coconut is also limited edition and will be going by the wayside as summer winds down.  Get it while you can, its delicious!
 
 
Fav #3
My beloved crockpot.  When I'm working, crockpot and freezer meals are what keeps dinner on our table, and I use my digital crockpot CONTSTANTLY.  I love that I can program how long the meal should cook, which helps me avoid burned or dry meals.  Once the meal is done cooking, it keeps everything warm until we are ready for it.  I pin crockpot meals constantly, and you can follow my Pinterest board for tons of yummy crockpot and freezer meal recipes!
Fav #4
Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator. This is another Birchbox find and it is A-MA-ZING.  The ultra-fine crystals buff your tired skin and make it look fresh and alive.  It's by far the best exfoliator I've found.  Buy it here, or sign up for Birchbox and start getting awesome samples of your own!
Fav #5
Benefit Eye Bright.  Speaking of tired faces, this amazing little pencil is a must-have! Wakes. Your. Eyes. Up.  And boy, did I need it as I adjusted back into work-mode this week.  Buy it here.
 
And that's all I've got left in the tank.  Enjoy your weekend!  I know I will ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment