Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Favs 6

Happy Labor Day weekend!  Here's some awesome things that I'm excited about this week :)

Fav #1
Freshline Illustration. Colleen at Freshline Illustration creates adorable and whimsical rubber stamps, notecards and artistic prints.  Not only that, but she is wonderful to work with and completely willing to create custom pieces to meet her customers' needs.  I have two of her kitchen art prints and they add so much color and fun!  You need to check out Freshline Illsutration's website to see all her fab products, but here are some of my favorites to get you started.

 
 Adorable nursery art!
 
 
This would be such a cheerful way to greet guests on a porch or in a foyer!

How useful is this?! I love it.
 
Fav #2
Justin Timberlake's performance and reunion with N'Sync on the VMA's.  I squealed like a 13 year old girl the. entire. time. Each of the four times I watched it :)
 
Fav #3
This mantle.  I don't have any words, other than GORGEOUS.
 
 
 
 
Fav #4
This fabulous coffee table.  It has been sold, but is good inspiration for when it comes time to replace ours (which I hope is very soon)! See it here.
 
 
Fav #5
My GurglePot.  I love these! I received one as a gift a few years ago, and still get excited to see it on our dining room shelves.  They come in a bunch of fun colors (I have Kiwi), and are a whimsical touch and a great container for fresh flowers (which is what I used it for this week). If you are looking for a unique gift, this is IT! Check them out here.
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend!  I'm excited to sleep in, and hopefully work on some blog projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment