Thursday, May 1, 2014

April '14 Recap

Hallelujah, May has arrived!!  6 more weeks until ....summer vacation!  I can smell the suntan lotion now...

On a side note, I'm traveling with 110 seventh graders to Washington D.C. today.....fingers crossed for no drama, no lost kids, and a fun time for all!
I will be SO tired tomorrow :)

Here's a look back at what went down in April...

-I shared baby shower gift baskets and shabby flowered headbands for my triplet nieces and nephew....



- Shared a decadent recipe for Oreo Truffles....



-Upcycled a mystery object from Goodwill into a succulent planter...


-Showed off my Easter tablescape...


-Opened up about our battle with infertility for National Infertility Awareness Week....


-Made some wood shim artwork...


-And created some wood burned spoons.





 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment