Monday, April 7, 2014

Baby Shower Baskets

So, I've been holding out on you guys about some pretty major happenings around here....  I'm about to be an aunt to TRIPLETS!

And best of all, the babies are a boy and two girls!  Pretty exciting, right?!!

We're already lucky enough to be blessed with a sweet niece and a cool nephew, but they were born before I met Mr. M....so I missed out on all the fun and anticipation of awaiting their arrival.
Not. This. Time.

My sister-in-law's baby shower was this past weekend, and I had such fun coming up with a cute way to wrap her gifts.  I just love beautifully and creatively wrapped packages. 

The main gift that I bought was too big to tote along to the shower, so I decided to put together three baskets full of baby essentials...


I started with three basic sea grass baskets, which I thought might be useful as storage in the nursery, and added paper Easter grass as basket filler.  


Each basket got a 'stork bundle', which was a pyramid of rolled diapers wrapped in a receiving blanket, and a variety of random baby items from the registry.


I also added some PJ's for the babies to each basket as well.  Triplets are typically born early, so the clothes were SO tiny and adorable!


The girls got some handmade shabby flowered headbands, as well.  If they're anything like their Aunt Emily, they'll love to accessorize.


I just love the sweet details of each basket.

Any advice on being a good aunt to three little bambinos at the same time??  I'm super excited that there will practically always be one that needs to be held and snuggled :)

Linking Up At

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Oh Em, I know you will be a wonderful aunt. Those bambinos are lucky they have sassy Aunt Em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will be the best aunt on the planet.
    The baskets were adorable, especially the headbands.
    Can't wait to see the girls in those. They will be fashionistas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think u should go in the gift basket business. You would do wonderful baskets and I know u will make a great aunt and of course mr m will be a great uncle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baskets are amazing. What a great idea. You are going to be the best aunt in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete