Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Favs 38

Happy Friday!
 I'm so happy for some warm weather this weekend.  It's supposed to be 81 degrees here on Sunday...I can hardly contain my excitement!  Now if I could just get a tan....

The prospect of warm weather really got me thinking about what I need to buy to get my wardrobe and home set for spring.  Online window shopping was in full effect this week.  Here are some favorite finds!

Fav #1
Check out this cool toroise shell from ZGallerie!  How great would this look on the console table in our living room?!  It's half-off right now.....so hurry up if you love it!

Fav #2
I love this anchor sweater for spring.  The weight is perfect for spring weather, and the navy/lime color combo feels so fresh!  Oh, and it's also on sale!


Fav #3
I've shared my love of Dr. Scholl's Fielding flats before. I love ballet flats for their comfort while running around at work, and the comfort of these Dr. Scholl's flats is unsurpassed.  I just discovered this cute red/navy pair and I really want them for spring!  The wedge version is also pretty cute!



Fav #4
One of my girlfriends has this gorgeous fringe scarf, and I drool over it every time she wears it.  For less than $9 and with free shipping, I think it's time to pull the trigger.  Don't worry, I'll get a different color!


Clearly, the warm weather has put me in a bit of a shopping mood.  How about you?  What home and wardrobe updates are your eyeing up for spring?!

Have a great weekend!
 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment