Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Tablescape


Happy Easter guys!  Hope you're having a great holiday, and remembering the reason we celebrate it :)

We are hosting Easter dinner, so I thought I'd pop in quickly while my ham is busy cooking away to show you my Easter tablescape.



As I've mentioned before, I don't go too crazy with holiday decorating.  I'd rather spend my limited time and money on decor that can be used longer than the few weeks leading up to a holiday.  I am branching out and adding some holiday items here and there, but I don't have any Easter decor.  However, you know I love a pretty table, so my goal was to create one with things that I had on hand.  Since the table is black and I have plenty of gold, I thought I'd put together a fun black, white and gold table.

Which reminds me.......remember a few months ago on Instagram when I asked you guys whether I should buy the gorgeous Nate Berkus black or gold tray that I found at Goodwill?



The correct answer was both, people!  
I would have loved to have that gold tray in my tablescape....I'm so sad I didn't bring it home.

What, you don't follow me on Instagram yet?!  
Please do, I obviously need your help.

Now on to the rest of the eye candy...




Happy Easter!

Linking Up At

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Emily it looks great! Love the black and gold. Happy Easter dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was pretty while it lasted. Hope you guys had a great holiday!

      Delete