Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favs 43


Happy Friday!! Ready for a long weekend?!!  I sure am.

Of course I'm excited for some much needed drinks, sun, and R&R....but there are also some great Memorial Day sales that demand some attention.

Fav #1
ZGallerie has 20% off art and accessories, and 10-15% off furniture through Monday.  I'm loving these agate coasters!



Fav #2
Lulu and Georgia is offering 25% off with the code MemorialDay25 through Monday.  I'm kind of dying to buy a sheepskin rug, and this affordable acryllic option could be a great way to test one out without the financial investment of a real one.

Fav #3
Papyrus has up to 50% off and free shipping on all orders through Monday!  I love these ikat notecards.


Fav #4
RugsUSA is up to 80% off with free shipping through Monday.  This is about as good as it gets, people! I've adored the Satara Peacock Plum rug for quite some time, and the 5x8 is now less than $100!
Now if they could just have some 8 foot square rugs for 80% off.......it's an impossible mission, I tell you.


Any fab Memorial Day sales that I'm missing out on?!

Have a great weekend!!

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment