Monday, January 27, 2014

Scarf Organization

One of my 2014 goals is to become more organized around the house, and a natural place to start was with my wardrobe.  Keeping my clothing organized is an ongoing challenge for me!  I organize, then I get busy and don't put things where they belong, and before I know it, the inside of my closet is a mess again. 

One source of chaos?  Scarves.

I LOVE scarves.  I have a ton of them, and with the amazing and affordable scarves that  Everyday Icing and Pick Your Plum keep offering, my collection is growing rapidly.  However closet space is at a premium around here, and the scarf situation was getting out of control.  

Enter the multi-tiered pants hanger, aka Best Scarf Organizing Tool EVER....



I looped each scarf around the the bars of the hangers, and hung them on the back of our bedroom door using over-door hangers.  

I love that all of my scarves are visible and easily accessible when I'm putting together outfits...


...But I also love that they are out of sight when I'm not.  


One wardrobe organization project down, many MANY more to go.  Shoes....you're going down next.

Linking Up At
The DIY'ers
Work It Wednesday

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment