Monday, December 30, 2013

Top Ten Projects of 2013 (and my 100th Post!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I can't even tell you how excited I am that my last post of 2013 is also my 100th post!!  I totally didn't try that, but it seems like a fitting way to end the first year of House in the Heights.



And what better way to wrap-up the year than with a round-up of the 10 most popular posts?! If you're new around here, check out what you may have missed! 










And the most viewed post of the year (like, by FAR.  I'm talking triple the page views of any other post!).......


Thanks so much to all of YOU for finding, following, and encouraging me this year!  I've learned so much, and am so excited to see what 2014 brings this little piece of home on the Internet.  What I hope most is that House in the Heights can continue to grow, and in order for that to happen, I'm really relying on you!  

So comment, pin and share away!  Every action helps this little blog grow :)

Hoping you have a fab New Year's Eve!  See you next year!

Linking Up At
Sweet Haute
Give Me the Goods Monday

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

3 comments: