1. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
Top 3 is too much pressure! But three things that definitely make it somewhere on the list are: travel to as many of my 'wish list destinations' as possible, write a book, and build a custom home (or buy the house in our town that I call my 'dream house').
2. Post 5 of your wedding pictures.
3. If you could change your name what would you change it to (first and/or last)?
I wouldn't change anything, but I would perhaps add my maiden name back in, as part of my middle name. I contemplated keeping it as a second middle name after I got married, but having four names just seemed crazy. So perhaps I would add it back in there, after my middle name. But not as a hyphenated last name.....way too long for me!
4. If you were stuck on a deserted island and could have 5 things, what would they be?
A functional bathroom (that's probably more than one thing, but I'm lumping it into one), a comfy bed with quality sheets, an Internet-connected laptop, a razor, and Mr. M. Obviously, I'm not into roughing it.
5. What is the happiest moment in your life so far?
Easy. Wedding day.
6. What are your pet peeves? Something or things that really make you squirm?
I hate when people are late (like, more than a few minutes late) without calling ahead to let me know. Sorry, but I don't want to sit around waiting for you. And I REALLY hate when people make me late.
7. What is your biggest fear?
Tornadoes. I have recurring dreams that a tornado comes and I have to hold on to objects rooted in the ground while the house tears away around me. Pretty much anytime the topic of tornados comes up, I can be guaranteed that I'll have the tornado dream sometime in the next few nights. I also get really worked up when we have severe weather warnings.
8. Did you ever have a nightmare date and/or break up with a non-serious boyfriend?
Not really. I met Mr. M. when I was pretty young, but I do remember having to break it off with a very nice guy with whom I went on a few dates, but just wasn't that into. It was hard, because he was nice and I like to make people happy. But I survived.
9. What do you think is the biggest problem in the world today?
Ooh, tough one! I'm going to go with a pervasive failure to prioritize family over other things. And lack of personal responsibility for one's own actions. OK, so that was two.
10. Describe your dream vacation.
Tahitian over-water bungalow. Enough said.
So....on to my nominees! These bloggers truly do brighten my days...and keep me both inspired and entertained! If you've been nominated, and want to share a little more about your fabulous-selves, just write a post answering the 10 questions listed below, and then nominate some bloggers that bring sunshine into your blogosphere. And if you want to skip it....fine by me!