Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Favs 20

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ahh!  Less than three weeks til Christmas, and I'm SO not ready!  I'm hoping to get the rest of my shopping done this weekend, and maybe squeeze in a Homegoods trip as well (which = Merry Christmas to me!), so hopefully by next week I'll have it a little more under control.  

The good thing about my long, long pursuit of the perfect Christmas gifts, is that I've come across some things that I love (and think you will too)! 

Fav #1
This hilarious (and profane) coaster set.  When Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof shared these earlier this week, I cracked up and imagined the conversations that they could generate at Game Night. Plus they're pretty indicative of my feelings about using coasters! If you're a fan of vulgarity, find them here.  And if you're not......well, sorry.  


Fav #2
DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter. I know. This sounds gross, but it's actually kind of awesome!  Mr. M. got some as a gift and I've 'sampled' my fair share. This would be a great gift for the craft beer guy (or girl!) in your life.


Fav #3
Remote controlled flameless candles by Highgate Manor.  My mom had these out at Thanksgiving, and they looked so good in her centerpiece!  I loved how easy it was to turn them on and off at the click of a button, and that they could be set to turn off on a timer. They come in several great colors, but my favorite are the gray.  Find them here.


Fav #4
These fabulous spiked napkin rings.  They're so fun. I want them for my holiday table!  Get them for yours here



Fav #5
These beautiful gold-accented storage boxes.  With two sizes and several colors to choose from, these boxes offer storage for any space!  I'm dreaming of using several to organize the cabinets in our laundry closet.  Find them (on sale!) here.




Have a great weekend!  Hopefully I'll have some fun Homegoods finds to show you next week!

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment