Thursday, December 12, 2013

Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


It all started with Home Alone and Home Coming.

 When Kayla shared free printables of some of her favorite holiday movie quotes in this post a few weeks ago, I  printed the Home Alone quote faster than Kevin McAllister could set a booby-trap. 

Paired with a frame that I embellished with sparkly washi tape, it looks pretty cool on the console table in our living room. 


But I wanted more.  I wanted Clark Griswold.  I wanted Cousin Eddie.  I wanted The Grinch.  Heck, I wanted a color-scheme that I could use on shelves in the dining room. 
So I created some holiday movie quote printables of my other favorite holiday movies, and of course I'm sharing them with you!

We  have A Christmas Story representing...


And some words of wisdom from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas...

And what list of holiday movie quotes would be complete without some of the one-liners from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation?


They add some light-hearted holiday fun to our bookshelves!



 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete