Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May '14 Recap

June is finally here!  Summer is upon us, and thanks to last weekend's beach trip, I already have a tan!  
The trip had a lot of great moments, but here is one of the best...

Coffee and the ocean.  Awesome.

May was a pretty light month around here.  With end-of-school-year activities and some other fun stuff that has been going on lately, I've been struggling to find the time to write.  


No worries.  Blogging will be my full time job for a few glorious weeks while I'm on summer vacation.  I have a few project ideas in mind, and I can't wait to show them to you!

In case you missed a post, here's what went down in May...

-I shared some of the gorgeous spaces from my field trip to Washington D.C.


-Made some amazing Coconut Cream Cupcakes.




-Spilled the secret on where to find a Fiddle-Leaf Fig for less than 17 bucks.


-And made an anchor pallet sign.


Hopefully I'll have a little more to show you in June!
 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment