Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favs 45


Happy Friday!  I'm enjoying a three day weekend before my very last day of work before summer break.  I will be one happy girl come Monday afternoon!  

This week's favs are all about the amazing clearance finds to be had at Target right now.  The clearance stock is so good that I visited not one, but two Targets this week!  Here are some of my fav finds...

Fav #1
The fab Threshold kilim poufs are 50% off  in stores right now!  So far, I've held out....but I'm dreaming of two underneath the console table in our living room.  You know, because I really need extra seating in there.....sounds convincing, right?!  


Fav #2
The long search for a home for Notorious F.I.G. ended the moment I laid eyes on this cool  Threshold color blocked basket that it currently on clearance.  You can find it here, but I got an even better deal in the store, so you might want to check that out first!


Love it!!

Fav #3
One final fab clearance find are these great lampshades that are the perfect topper to those lucite lamps that I picked up at Goodwill ages ago  These shades were on clearance in the store, plus you can save an additional 15% off all lighting using the Cartwheel app right now.  Clearance plus an additional 15% off?  Can't pass that up!


Have you been to Target lately?!  Am I missing out on any other great deals?  I'll be near a third one today.....I'm not sure I'll be able to resist taking a quick peek to see if that store's clearance section is as rich as the other ones have been lately!

I might also be passing by a Homegoods in my travels today....but that's a whole 'nother story :)

Have a great weekend!

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment