Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favs 46

Happy Friday!

Since I'm writing this from a hotel room on my tablet, Friday Favs will be short and sweet this week. But....oh how sweet these fav moments of the week are!!

Fav #1
My nieces and nephew are here!!! They were born last night, and are doing great! Huge shout out to my amazing sister-in-law for carrying these three for almost 35 weeks! 

She's basically a rock star.

Not my actual nieces and nephew. Imagine these three, but even cuter, and now you're just coming close to knowing how adorable they are.

Fav #2
My egg retrieval is today! At my last ultrasound, we noticed that one of my follicles is shaped like a heart! I love it. Between the heart follicle and the safe arrival of the triplets yesterday, I'm feeling lucky!!

This IS my actual follicle. Sorry for the terrible pic, I'm too tired to figure out how to crop it on my tablet.

What an exciting week! Hope you have a great weekend!!!
 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I am sending you all the positive vibes I can muster up! I hope they get some mature eggies who are ready to be fertilized!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES go get it Emily!!! Or should I say, Go get it, Follicles!!!

    ReplyDelete