Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Favs 15

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Happy Friday!  I hope you had a great Halloween night.  It rained a bit here, which seemed to truncate my trick or treat traffic.  Yes, I totally busted out the thesaurus to select a word that would make my phrase more alliterative. And it made me smile. Apparently I'm a huge dork :)

It's hard to believe that this marks the 15th week of Friday Favs....I post either four or five each week, which means that I've brought you somewhere between 60 and 75 things that I love.  Who knew that there were so many great things in my daily life?!  That's sort of why I love this weekly post.  It forces me to seek out the joy in the everyday.  And who doesn't need to be reminded to do that?

Fav #1
Cake Batter Chapstick.  OMG.  This stuff is amazing.  Which is saying a lot for me, because I'm actually really picky about my chapstick. I don't like it to have any tint or any flavor.  But it can have a scent, and MAN is this a good one!  It's like freshly baking cake in one tiny tube.  Apparently it' some kind of limited edition, so if you want to try it out you had better hurry!  I bought three :)  Chapstick Limited Edition Cake Batter (Pack of 2)


Fav #2
Scandal.  I'm know, I know.  I'm REALLY late to the party on this one, but I've recently gotten into Scandal through the miracle that is Netflix and I can't believe how good it is! The dramatic political crises, the complex, interesting characters, the Olivia/Fitz love story.....how did I not realize what I was missing until now?!  


Fav #3
Pick Your Plum.  Yes, another daily deal site!  I know that there's a ton of them out there, but Pick Your Plum is exciting in that it offers jewelry, accessories, home accents and craft items at super-low prices. And when I say low prices, I mean LOW prices!  Low like chevron pillow covers for $4.99  Deals only last a few days, so when you see something you like, snatch it up!


Fav #4
Vanilla Bean Noel.  Now that Halloween is out of the way, I feel that it is seasonally appropriate to break out my favorite favorite FAVORITE holiday scent!  VBN has been available on the Bath and Body Works website for a few weeks now, but I haven't been to a store recently, so I'm not sure if it's available in stores yet.  Luckily for me, I have a few bottles left from last year's stockpile. I smell so good!


So if you want to be like me this weekend, you can wear Cake Batter Chapstick and VBN lotion while watching Scandal and browsing Pick Your Plum.  Nah, just kidding.  I really won't be doing that all this weekend.  

Any other Scandal fans in the house?  Who's your favorite character?!  Mine is totally Huck :)

Have a fab weekend!

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment