Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Favs 16

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Hooray for Friday!  I'm officially starting my Christmas shopping tomorrow....and making a pitstop at Homegoods.  Not sure which I'm more excited for.....oh ok, I'm way more excited for Homegoods.

But in honor of the advent of Christmas shopping, I thought I'd share some fabulous and affordable holiday gift ideas for this week's Friday Favs.  I LOVE picking out gifts for people, and where can one find a more unique gift than Esty?!  I'm huge Etsy fan when it comes to buying Christmas gifts.  I love the unique products and it's also great to support small business. Here are some of my picks!

Fav #1
These amazing, graphic flour sack tea towels from Shapes & Colors Textiles.  I just won a pair of these towels from Kayla at Home Coming blog (Which you should check out, because she has a ton of great projects!).  I haven't chosen mine yet, and I don't know how I'm going to choose from all of the fabulous, colorful, graphic prints!  And they look like they are really big!  I can't wait to get them.  They would make such a fun gift.


Fav #2
Gorgeous, crocheted fingerless gloves from Sandy Coastal Designs.  I think these are so fun, and I love how fingerless gloves allow me to wear them while I drive and do other tasks without feeling restricted.  This lacy gray pair would look great with all of my winter coats!


Fav #3
A hand-painted, monkey pod ring dish from Tess & Ivy.  Isn't this cool?!  It would be perfect next to the bathroom or kitchen sink to hold jewelry while washing hands or putting on lotion.  I love it!


Fav #4
A monogrammed chevron scarf from Elizabeth's Place.  I love chevron, and you know I love a monogram. So it's no shocker that I love this scarf!!  The shop is currently offering 10% off, so act fast if you love it too!



  
What are your favorite Etsy shops?  I'm always looking for more to browse!  Happy shopping!

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment