Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Favs 10

Wow, this week has flown by!  Hopefully the weekend goes a little slower.  We don't have any plans other than hanging out at the house, sleeping in, working on projects we want to accomplish, which is my favorite kind of weekend.  Yay!

Anyway, here are some things that I'm excited about this week!

Fav #1
The 2013 Parade of Homes, which starts this Saturday.  I've never gone before and have always regretted it.  This year, I'm going no matter what, and I'm so excited!  I can't wait to see what the builders and decorators have to showcase.  I'm hoping that photography is permitted, and if it is, you know I'll break down all of the goods for you in a separate post!  Want to go?  Get more information here.

Fav #2
Schwann's Lemon Raspberry Frozen Yogurt.  OMG.  We are not Schwann's customers, but when a neighbor told me that her church was having a fundraiser, I took the opportunity to browse the catalog for the occasion.  I ordered a few other things, but this frozen yogurt is the standout BY FAR.  It is so good.  I wish they sold it in the grocery store! I'm also realizing that I kinda have a thing for lemon. Who knew?


Fav #3
Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin K-Cups. Sorry for all the food-related favorites.  I guess that's all I have going on this week! We don't have a Dunkin Donuts (or any coffee joints) near our house, but Mr. M. brings them home for me on his way home from work.  One of the many reasons I love him.  That and the fact that he's going to hang Giselle this weekend.  He made his first Dunkin Pumpkin delivery yesterday and it's SO GOOD with my pumpkin spice coffee cream.  Ahh....it makes my mornings so much more pleasant!!



Fav #4
Couch to 5K running program.  I guess this can combat all of the food items in this post.  I love C25K!  It makes building up to running a 5K so manageable.  I've done (and completed) the 9 week program in the past, but have gotten away from running and just started back at it this week. I forgot how much I love it!  If you are a non-runner who is looking to get started, this app is for you!  Read more about the program here, and browse the app store to find the app.  

Fav #5
The return of fall TV.  Finally there is something to watch at night! Here's what I'm looking forward to.

 



Happy Friday! Hope your weekend is amazing!


1 comment:

  1. That couch to 5k looks like a great training plan! Alternating running and walking = key for those starting out or just getting back into running. I can't wait to see where Mr. M hangs Giselle!!

    ReplyDelete