Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Favs 7

Happy Friday!  Another week has flown by, although I'm sure the shortened work week helped.  Here are some fab things from this week...

Fav #1
Sea & Asters shop on Etsy, which sells air plants in gorgeous and unique pods.  I love a little green in each room. and air plants are known to be easy to care for. Which is exactly what this girl needs.  But for me, the best parts are the cool containers, like the aqua-dipped wooden pod and sea urchin pod below.  Fabulous!! I want one!



Fav #2
Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps.  These baked crisps made from snap peas are oh-so-good. They are touted to be healthier than potato chips (which is true if you can keep yourself from eating the whole bag)!  I've long been a fan of the original Lightly Salted Snapea Crisps, but I just recently discovered their new flavors.  Although their other new flavors, Black Pepper and Caesar, sound delish, I'm sucker for anything wasabi, so I knew the Wasabi Ranch were for me the second I laid eyes on them. And they did not disappoint!  I find them in the produce section of the grocery store, near the croutons.  Not that I wait to put them on top of a salad,  I eat these babies straight from the bag! Like their Facebook page for a buy one get one free coupon.


Fav #3 Everyday Icing
I heard about Everyday Icing a few months ago, and it such a cool idea!  Like their Facebook page to gain access to their pop-up sale albums.  Each Monday evening (and sometimes unexpectedly during the week), Everyday Icing posts a Pop-Up Sale album of accessories on their page.  Items are generally priced between $10-30, and quantities are limited so you must act fast.  Purchases are made by commenting 'sold' on your chosen item within the pop-up-sale album, and invoices are promptly emailed to you for payment.  The jewelry is on trend and affordable, but best of all, a portion of the proceeds benefit Compassion International. I made my first purchase during an impromptu 'limited quantities sale' this week, and it was a great experience.  I can't wait until my Gold Block Pave Cuff bracelet arrives!!
Fav #4
Nate Berkus' Fall Collection at Target, available September 15th.  Judging by the sneak peek below, his new items are on-point, as always.  Um yeah, I'll just take all of that. Especially that woven chevron basket. See more here.


Fav #5
Last night's double eviction on Big Brother. If you don't watch, you don't care about this.  But to those of you that do....RIP McRanda :)



Hope you have a great weekend!!

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love snap pea crisps. But I had no idea there are flavors!!!! I need to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know until this week either. It was a revelation! A freaking awesome one.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I had not seen the sneak peek at the new Nate Berkus fall collection! YAY! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna, I'm not going to lie-- I'm a little excited that you read my blog, because I love yours so much! I know! Nate's new collection looks awesome, I can't wait until next weekend to check it out in person!

      Delete
  3. I wish a had not read about the snap pea crisps. I ate the whole bag while I was unloading my groceries tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete