Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favs 52

Happy Friday!  Even though I'm on maternity leave, Fridays still get me pumped because the weekends mean that Mr. M. is home with us!  Love that...and the extra sleep that comes from his help with middle of the night feedings!


Fav #1
 I can't talk about favorites without acknowledging that October has arrived!  I LOVE this month...the weather, the foliage, the fall fashion that I can finally wear.  Welcome October! Oh, how I have missed you!
 
 
Fav #2
I recently discovered the Etsy shop Layered and Long, and I am in love.  They shop features tons of gorgeous layering jewelry that is also special enough to stand alone. I especially like that you can customize your necklace's length and material (most pieces are available in silver, gold, and rose gold).  I have my eye on the gold bar necklace, which I'd love to have engraved with my kids' names.
 
 
 
...but I wouldn't be mad at anyone who bought me the Herkimer diamond necklace.  Just sayin.
 
 


Fav #3
A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon the cutest personalized books!  Lost My Name books tell the story of a little boy or girl who has somehow lost his/her name, and embarks on an adventure to find it.  Each story uses the letters in the child's name to guide his/her journey to recover their name.  Have a kid with a short name?  They'll add in some extra part of the journey to ensure their story is at least 24 pages.

 
Ours arrived last week, and they are adorable!  I'm planning on giving them to my kids for their first Christmas, so I loved that I was able to include a personal message to each in the front of their books. 


Thinking this would be the perfect Christmas gift for the little one in your life?  Use my link for 15% off!


Have a great weekend!  We are watching and waiting to see what Hurricane Joaquin means for us.  Hoping your weekend is safe and dry!
 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Does that 8th bracelet down say Bacon???

    I am excited for fall clothes too. :)

    ReplyDelete