Thursday, July 31, 2014

July '14 Recap

Even though I would swear that July 4th was only a few days ago, somehow we've reached the end of the month already!  Summer is flying by!  I hate it...

I shared a little bit about the beginning of our IVF journey with you in June (update on that coming soon), and the multitude of appointments associated with that process have resulted in another light month on the DIY front.  So. Many. Appointments.  
Even so, here's what you might have missed this month!

- I shared some patriotic mason jar vases from our front porch.


-Told you about the great ceiling fan debate....and will show you the outcome next week.














-I gave the Midas touch to some seashells...


-...and used them to create some seasonal decor.



And that's it!  August has GOT to be more productive....right?!

 photo signature_zps64b784cd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment